Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Careful planning, design and function, are only some of the attributes of this beautiful contemporary home only minutes away from the “Caboolture/Morayfield” Business, Retail and Commercial Precincts.
The new owner will be pleasantly spoilt by the ‘Peaceful Rural Acreage and River Views,’ which adjoin and compliment this ‘Designer Home’.
This is a Lifestyle investment, ‘Not Just a Home’ which deserves to be placed at the top of your Shopping List.
• Architectural Designed Executive Home
• Brick Veneer
• Double Insulated Ceiling/ Tiled Roof
• Extra High – 9ft.4inch (2800+ mm) Ceiling
• Feature Lighting Throughout
• Back to Base Alarm System
• Double Locking Doors and Screen Doors
• Security Screens throughout
• Master Bedroom with Walk-in Robe, Extra Large Dual Bowl – En-suite
• Plus Two Large Built-in Bedrooms
• Dedicated Study/ Office with Modern Privacy Shutters
• Double Privacy Doors Close off the Master and Study from Main Living
• Media Room with double doors
• Huge Kitchen, Caesarstone Tops, Quality European Appliances
• Mega Storage Facilities with Overhead Cupboards Finished up to Ceiling
• Well Lit Open Plan Dining and Living with Sliding Glass Doors Opening to Covered Outdoor Area
• Solar Power Energy and Heat Exchanger Hot Water
• No Expense Spared – Twin Motor / 8 Zoned Ducted Air Conditioning Throughout Minimises Power Consumption
• Quality Caesar Stone Surfaces, Laundry and Both Bathrooms
• Above Average Amount of Lighting Fixtures and Power Points Throughout
• Foxtel/ Satellite Equipped
• Study and One Other Bedroom with Internet Points
• Specifically Designed Low Maintenance Front Yard, Sides and Rear
• Native Plants
• Private End of Street Location with No Passing Traffic
• Borders with Rural Acreage
• View of Caboolture River
• Large Covered Outdoor Living
• Garden Shed
• Rain Water Tank connected to drip hose watering
• 600m2 Fully Fenced Block
View this amazing home at this unique location by contacting me today.
No More to Do – But Enjoy – Presented by Henry Politanski
Beautifully kept and presented, this immaculate “As New” home, will be the “Jewel in the Crown” to the new owner.
Meticulously placed on this 459m2 block of land, the finished product is a sight to be behold as this home maintains a private spaciousness about it, which will not disappoint the fastidious buyer.
Upon entering through the front door, one is immediately censored to the quality of Build, Fittings and Flooring, displayed through out this masterpiece, as very little expense was spared.
Featuring three spacious bedrooms with built-ins, a simple yet spacious study, open kitchen and dining, with a snug living area, all following through to the cosy all weather alfresco at the rear.
The triple zoned ‘Ducted-Air Conditioning System’ keeps the entire home comfortably cool in summer, warm in winter, and then with the ‘fan only’ setting, circulating areas and when needed.
Yard maintenance will only take minutes, as the surrounding areas are designed for minimal effort, with weeds taken care of by way of decorative stones and paving allowing for cleanliness and all weather comfort.
• Quality-Laminated Waterproof Flooring Through Out, Excluding Bedrooms
• Large Open Plan Kitchen with Quality Fittings
• Generous Cupboards, Pantry and Storage
• Large Adjoining Dining with Sliding Door to Alfresco
• Separate Living Area with Sliding Door to Alfresco
• Master Bedroom with Modern Timber Shutters on Window and Quality Ensuite
• 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms with Built-ins and Ducted Air
• Cosy Separate Study Featuring Generous Room for Desks and Computer Wares
• Storage Shed and a Very Neat Open Look Green House for a Selection of Plants
• Council Recycled Water (on Tap) for All Year Round Use for Gardens, Car Wash and Toilets
• Double Lock-Up Garage also with Wall Remote and Two Extra Remote Controllers
• Just a One Minute Walk to Council Park and Lake with Concrete Walking/Bicycle Tracks
• Literally Only Minutes to Shopping, Hospital, Schools, Transport, QUT, Tafe and Child Centres
“CENTRAL LAKES – The Place to Be…”
Presentation, Quality, and low maintenance are the hallmarks of this beautiful up to date home, in this sought after Caboolture Estate of “Central Lakes”.
The immediate stand out feature of this home is the modern looking rendered front, and the low maintenance front yard.
All year-round comforts are taken care of with the reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
The kitchen features a fixed glass window pane just above the bench top, creating openness and connection with the outside, whilst lighting up the central part of the home.
The extra large area off the kitchen serves as a Family/Dining area, with a large glass sliding door, which opens onto the rear alfresco area.
As expected the master bedroom boasts an en-suite and walk in robe, whilst the other 3 bedrooms also feature built-in wardrobes, and ceiling fans.
Solar power brings a relief to huge daytime electricity costs of appliances, lighting and air conditioning.
Recycled water ends the frustrations of watering lawns, gardens, hosing the concrete and washing of vehicles, and is about one third of normal water costs, with no water usage restrictions.
The 589m2 block offers ample room for comfort, at the same time needing very little effort to the busy and time poor, for on going yard upkeep and maintenance. Yet the rear has more than enough space, for a game of ball (if you have children), a garden or vegie patch, or a garden shed or two.
Opportunity presents itself in this once contemporary home, for a partial make over with minimum outlay, to proudly become ‘Home’ for Mum, Dad and the kids.
Grand parents can also come along, as they would have their self contained brick-veneer unit next to you on the same block.
Due to ill health, this home was reluctantly neglected, run down and needs a new owner to proudly restore it to what it should be.