No More to Do – But Enjoy – Presented by Henry Politanski
Beautifully kept and presented, this immaculate “As New” home, will be the “Jewel in the Crown” to the new owner.
Meticulously placed on this 459m2 block of land, the finished product is a sight to be behold as this home maintains a private spaciousness about it, which will not disappoint the fastidious buyer.
Upon entering through the front door, one is immediately censored to the quality of Build, Fittings and Flooring, displayed through out this masterpiece, as very little expense was spared.
Featuring three spacious bedrooms with built-ins, a simple yet spacious study, open kitchen and dining, with a snug living area, all following through to the cosy all weather alfresco at the rear.
The triple zoned ‘Ducted-Air Conditioning System’ keeps the entire home comfortably cool in summer, warm in winter, and then with the ‘fan only’ setting, circulating areas and when needed.
Yard maintenance will only take minutes, as the surrounding areas are designed for minimal effort, with weeds taken care of by way of decorative stones and paving allowing for cleanliness and all weather comfort.
• Quality-Laminated Waterproof Flooring Through Out, Excluding Bedrooms
• Large Open Plan Kitchen with Quality Fittings
• Generous Cupboards, Pantry and Storage
• Large Adjoining Dining with Sliding Door to Alfresco
• Separate Living Area with Sliding Door to Alfresco
• Master Bedroom with Modern Timber Shutters on Window and Quality Ensuite
• 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms with Built-ins and Ducted Air
• Cosy Separate Study Featuring Generous Room for Desks and Computer Wares
• Storage Shed and a Very Neat Open Look Green House for a Selection of Plants
• Council Recycled Water (on Tap) for All Year Round Use for Gardens, Car Wash and Toilets
• Double Lock-Up Garage also with Wall Remote and Two Extra Remote Controllers
• Just a One Minute Walk to Council Park and Lake with Concrete Walking/Bicycle Tracks
• Literally Only Minutes to Shopping, Hospital, Schools, Transport, QUT, Tafe and Child Centres