This property is presented by Adam Parry from R&W Real Estate Caboolture – Click here for further details.
If you are looking for a home with low maintenance established gardens, plenty of back yard space, private and secure then this is the gem you have been waiting for. With so many features to offer a private inspection or open home visit is a must!
Here is a taste of what she offers;
* 3 Bedrooms all with their own split system air conditioner & built in robes
* Master bedroom also includes a ceiling fan and easy access to the 2 way bathroom
* Formal lounge room on entry with large air conditioner & tinted windows
* Modern designed spacious kitchen, great preparation benches & storage
* Separate dining room with outdoor patio access
* Separate laundry with sheltered access to clothes line
* Large covered and powered outdoor patio area with views of your back yard
* 3m x 2.3m Garden shed on raised cement slab
* 5000L pumped water tank which adjoins 2 x 1000L tanks as well
I have never come across this type of set up before and i love the idea, his & hers 6x6m shed. Her side tiled, gyprock walls and ceiling with basin and would make the perfect craft room. His side completely untouched and loads of room to tinker with the tools and really make it your own.
Doubled gated access from the road driving through the carport and extra shelter also provided from the shed. Large block 840m2 with established fruit and vegetable gardens, we have currently growing;
Bananas, Mandarin’s, Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Passion fruit, Mulberries, Poison Berries, Red & White flesh dragon fruit, Snap beans, Cabbage, Parsley, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Pumpkin, Lettuce, Capeskin & sweet potatoes.
You will not regret inspecting this beautiful home, I look forward seeing you at the open homes as advertised or contact me today to arrange a private inspection.