This property is presented by Adam Parry from R&W Real Estate Caboolture – Click here for further details.
If you are looking for a low maintenance, yet spacious, secure home with loads of room to entertain the grand kids…. Sign on the dotted line because you will LOVE this beauty!
The owners have done an outstanding job making this house an enjoyable relaxing home, lets start with the front yard.
* Double lock up electric garage with work bench and personal entry inside
* Carport for the boat or trailer with straight through double gate access to the back yard
* External retractable cyclone blinds on your front bay window and other bedrooms
* Established Gardens both front and back
* large extended drive making backing your vehicle, trailer or caravan an ease
Inside you will be welcomed by open living area’s that really capture the light well, formal lounge room across from your separate dining area and super spacious kitchen that the chef of the house will love.
* Kitchen contains plenty of storage, newly installed dishwasher and extra bench room making preparing those meals all too easy
* Main bedroom has split system air conditioning installed, large robe space and access to our 2 way bathroom
* 3 other bedrooms all have ceiling fans installed, built in robes and positioned at the opposite end of the home for privacy when entertaining.
* Vinyl flooring in all major living areas with high quality carpet in bedrooms and lounge
* All windows have pelmets, curtains, vertical drapes and of course our sunblind in the lounge room
Keeping the temperature comfortable all year round R4 rating roof insulation, 2 whirlybirds and a total of 2 large split system air conditioners are installed, let’s not forget those heat lamps in the bathroom making those winter showers a little more easy in the mornings.
As we step out to the back yard we have a large under cover patio with outdoor power, plenty of lighting for those BBQ dinners with the flooring just been freshly sprayed as the stepping stones around your yard. You will notice this home has no grass to mow out the back, pebbles with about 4 inches of crusher dust underneath which makes your drainage excellent and you have more time on your hands to relax and enjoy.
These gardens are beautiful, don’t fear you have a 5,000L water tank to make sure they remain beautiful through all seasons, tank is also plumbed internally to keep the costs down. Single gate access on the back fence allows you to stretch your legs out even further around the reserved land behind you.
Truly a beauty and one that will not remain on the market for long, if this home sounds like you please contact me to arrange a private inspection or open home times as advertised.