Categories
Caboolture History Featured

History of Mary Ann’s Cottage, Caboolture

For more information – Click Here

Mary Ann’s Cottage is built on 12 acres of restored rainforest along the Burpengary Creek, all that is left of the half square mile selection (320 acres) taken up by Maurice Schneider and his wife Mary Ann under “The Crown Lands Alienation Act of 1868?.

One reply on “History of Mary Ann’s Cottage, Caboolture”

Leave a Reply