This property is presented by Robyn Lachmund from R&W Real Estate Caboolture – Click here for further property details.
Swaying palms, cool sparkling pool and tropical gardens await you in this very private executive family home on a ¾ block in Upper Caboolture.
The very stylish home is open plan allowing both casual and formal living areas all overlooking the outdoor entertaining rooms and in ground pool.
The games room, complete with billiard table will be popular with the men and boys while the screened enclosed area is safe and ideal for the younger members of the family to enjoy.
Lazy summer days can be spent around the pool or get active with a game of cricket under the shade of the tropical canopy overhead.
Side access leads to the double shed at the rear of the property which would suit a tradesman or weekend warrior to indulge their passion.
Modern changes have recently been made to the home with fresh paint, new timber deck leading to the new front door and privacy screen outside the laundry area.
Beautifully presented, the large family home offers peace and harmony for the whole family.
Key features include;
– Large open lounge room to relax watching your favourite movie or tv show
– Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar where all the family can join in the meal preparations
– Hours of fun can be spent in the games room
– Parents retreat with corner spa bath and separate walk in robe
– Separate office/study with double door opening
– 6m x 6m two bay shed with additional storage
– Double garage with internal entry to house
Upper Caboolture has proved to be a popular area for young families because of the proximity to schools and day care facilities.
Private viewing can be arranged by contacting our office.
Have Your Own Website? Embed This Page On Your Site.
(copy and paste code below):