This property is presented by Sue Dewar from R&W Real Estate Caboolture – Click for further details.
If you are seeking a family home, surrounded by privacy, peace and tranquility, where you can be at one with nature, then this delightful property could be for you.
Featuring four generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, plus a study, three living areas in total encompassing the formal lounge & separate dining, open plan kitchen/meals and family room, plus a separate rumpus room complete with a family sized laundry.
This home embraces you with a cottage country cosy feel, featuring colonial windows, cottage curtains, exposed brick and a long bull nose iron roofed verandah, overlooking beautiful established gardens.
• Master bedroom features a huge en-suite with spa bath
• Formal lounge/dining with exposed brick and wood heater
• Beautiful spacious timber kitchen has a dishwasher, plenty of bench tops and storage with a walk in pantry plus space for a freezer
• Casual meals area and family room with air-conditioning
• Rumpus room built to suit a billiard table
• Security system
• Insulation in roof (Woolmix) which is fire and vermin treated
• 2 x Water Tanks – 1 x 13,500 litres and 1 x 10,000 litres
• Shed 6m x 3m
• Concrete driveway
• Double Garage with a separate workshop space
• Separate carport with steel posts -perfect for car/boat parking
All of this, on a sensational 3014 m2 block, is only a few minutes away from all major Morayfield shopping, transport and schools.
Built in approximately 1988-1989, by the one and only owners, with their family grown up, are now seeking to downsize.
Have Your Own Website? Embed This Page On Your Site.
(copy and paste code below):