If lifestyle, space and location are important to you, this expansive ranch style residence will tick all your boxes.
Built in 1994, the immaculate interior inspires contemporary charm, with a relaxed elegance and a superb interaction between indoors and out.
• Master with Ensuite, Walk In Robe and Split System Air-Conditioning
• Five Bedrooms in Total – Four have Built In Robes
• Separate Study
• Formal Living Room
• Open Plan Kitchen overlooks Dining/Family Room and Covered Verandah
• Main Bathroom with Powder Room and Separate Toilet
• Family Sized Laundry with Separate Toilet
• 9 Ft Ceilings
• Security Screens and Doors
• DLUG with Internal Access into the home, plus Storage Room
• Additional Multi Purpose Room could be Tradies Home Office/Hobby Room/Teenagers Retreat
• 5 kw Solar Panel System with 17 Panels
• 45,000 Litre Underground Tank plumbed into the house
• 12 metre x 3.5 metre fenced in-ground salt water lap pool
The large enclosed verandah provides an entertaining area where you can gather with friends and family during all seasons with the added bonus of plastic clears to keep the weather out, all year round.
A 12 x 3.5 metre in-ground salt water Lap Pool provides the perfect avenue to keep fit and will appeal to the budding swimmers of your family. The pool cover and roller are included.
The entire 3001m2 property features low maintenance gardens, with dual gate access, and an expansive 9 x 6m Colorbond shed, 9m x 3m workshop/hobby room which features wool insulation in the ceiling and walls with air-conditioning, plus two annexes 3m x 9m and 3m x 12m, offering additional car parking, providing six in total throughout the property.
A picture-perfect residence, this veritable showcase of innate style and resort family living offers quick access to the Bruce Highway and for the aero enthusiasts the Caboolture air-field is only 5 minutes away. If you love boating, direct access to Moreton Bay via Beachmere and Bribie Island will provide many hours of family fun entertainment.