The Latest Caboolture ANZAC Day Information – Including Two-Up
Two-Up will be hosted at Sports Central Caboolture (formerly the Caboolture RSL) on Sunday from 1:00pm – watch the video for further details.
Times and places thanks to Terry Young MP:
March: 6.45am, from Uniting Church, Corner of Moreton Terrace and Second Avenue.
Main Service: Beachmere Remembrance Memorial, Clayton Park, Moreton Terrace : 7am
Dawn Service: Korea Place, Bribie Island RSL Club: 4.28am
March: 8.30am, from Apex Park, Bongaree.
Main Service: Korea Place, Bribie Island RSL Club: 9am
Dawn Service: Burpengary War Memorial, Buchanan Park: 4.45am
March: 10am, from Coles Carpark, Burpengary.
Main Service: Burpengary War Memorial, Buchanan Park: 10.30am
Main Service: Caboolture Town Square: 10am
Service: Corner Edith & Alice Streets: 11.30am
Service: Mt Mee Lookout: 5.50am
Dawn Service: Toorbul Rural Fire Brigade: 5am
March: 7.50am, from Toorbul Store, 109 Esplanade.
Main Service: Toorbul Rural Fire Brigade: 8am
Dawn March: 4.50am, from Woodford Memorial Hall
Dawn Service: 5am, Woodford Memorial Park
Main March: 10.15am, from Corner of George and Archer streets.
Main Service: Woodford Memorial Park: 10.30am
F/A-18F Super Hornet Flyover
ANZAC Day road closures across the Moreton Bay Region:
In conjunction with Anzac Day commemorations, Queensland Police Service has approved the following temporary road closures:-
BEACHMERE from 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM
– Moreton Terrace (between Main Street and Sandpiper Street)
BRIBIE ISLAND from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
– Toorbul Street – between South Esplanade and Bribie Island RSL
BURPENGARY from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
– Station Road – between North Shore Drive and Morayfield Road Progress Road – between Station Road and cul-de-sac
DECEPTION BAY from 5:00 AM to 7:00 AM
– Bayview Terrace (between Captain Cook Parade and Leandi Drive)
REDCLIFFE from 2:00 AM to 11:00 AM
– Redcliffe Parade (from Anzac Ave to Klingner Road), Baker Street (from Sutton Street to Redcliffe Parade)
– Humpybong Esplanade (from Sutton Street to Redcliffe Parade)
– car park opposite the Redcliffe RSL, on the corner of Humpybong Esplanade, Sutton Street and Redcliffe Parade
TOORBUL from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM
– The Esplanade (between Freeman Road and First Avenue)
– First Avenue (between The Esplanade and Freeman Road)
– Freeman Road – between The Esplanade and Pumicestone Road
WOODFORD from 4:00 AM to 12:00 PM
– Archer Street – Service Road (between George Street and the driveway into the shopping centre car park)
– George Street (between Archer Street and shopping centre car park)