A day for the whole family filled with free stage entertainment as well as some of the finest buskers in the region. This year’s Caboolture Family Fun Day is FARM themed, so come dressed up in your best farm overalls and flanno!
Be inspired to release your inner farmer by competing in the Farmer Obstacle Course and Cow Milking activity.
Watch wandering stockman, visit the farm animals, or even become an animal yourself at the mask making workshop.
The kids can get up close and personal with the farm animals at the petting zoo, or they can enjoy crafts such as SandWizard and Chalk Art.
|11.05am||Footworks Dance Academy|
|11.35am||Caboolture Community Choir|
|12.10am||Bananas in Pyjamas Show|
|12.35am||Caboolture Cobra Cheerleaders|
|1.05am||Bush Ranger School|
|2.05am||Bubble Gum Girls|
|2.35am||Bananas in Pyjamas Show|
|3.05pm||Scorpion Line Dancers|
|3.35pm||Bush Ranger School|
|4.05pm||Bubble Gum Girls|
|4.35pm||Whip Wilson’s Whip Cracking Show|
|5.05pm||Silk ‘n’ Oak|
|5.35pm||Whip Wilson’s FIRE Whip Cracking Show|
Pet owners living near Centenary Lakes should secure their animals during the fireworks.
Don’t miss out on the Bananas in Pyjamas Meet and Greet from 1.30pm – 2.00pm!
Enjoy some of the region’s best buskers throughout the day:
|11.00am – 1.00pm||Ruby Gilbert|
|12.00noon – 2.00pm||Wayward Angels|
|1.00 – 3.00pm||Lennon Bosschieter|
|2.00 – 4.00pm||Silk ‘n’ Oak|
|3.00 – 5.00pm||Cassie Hibers|
Free rides (11.00am – 6.00pm)
With 9 free rides running from 11.00am – 6.00pm, the kids will never be bored! The rides include:
- Super Sizzler
- Two up G Force
- Ferris Wheel
- Pirate Train
- Merry Go Round
- Screamer Slide
- Tiki Island
- Wizard Combo Castle
- Mechanical Bull
Height and age restrictions apply.
Free workshops and activities (11.00am – 5.30pm)
Come along and take part in some of the many Workshop and Activities on offer, running from 11.00am – 5.30pm:
- SandWizard – A hands on creative activity that allows kids to colour in using sand!
- Buttercup the Milking Cow – A race to see who can milk a “cow” the quickest.
- Chalk Art – A creative, colourful and fun way for the community to create a masterpiece from chalk
- Petting Zoo – Get up close and personal with all the friendly animals on the farm
- Animal Mask Making – A craft activity where kids can make the face of a farm animal.
- Little Green Thumbs – An innovative and hands on experience that teaches kids to understand nature, nutrition and the environment.
- Best Farmer Competition – An obstacle course exploring the lifestyle and jobs of a farmer
Food and market stalls
Food and market applications are now closed.
11 August 2014
11.00am – 6.00pm
Centenary Lakes – Morayfield Road, Caboolture
Moreton Bay Regional Council
Ph: (07) 3205 0555